4510-51 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T6B-2W2
New 2016 Jumping Jack Original Series SM 6X8Ultimate Tent Experience!!!
This Jumping Jack Features:
Carries two ATVs or motorcycles on upper deck
- 96 sq ft of space in tent
- Sleeps 4 to 6
- 3500 lb. torsion bar axles - heavy payload with a smooth ride
- Strong rectangular tube frame with 1/8" wall
- Powder coat finish tougher than automobile paint
- Water sealed wood deck is long lasting and replaceable
- Heavy duty tie down loops
- Side Steps
- Recessed lights are out of the way and avoid damage
- 15" wheels
- Spare Tire – full size
- Outside Step Stool
Heavy-duty construction allows you to haul what you want. ATV/Side by Side/Canoe/Kayak/Motorcycle/Pontoon/Bikes.
Easy "Jump-Up" feature with modular interior configuration.
Remove the tent package for large high-walled utility trailer.
- Trailer Dimensions Overall: 92" wide x 144" long
- Upper Deck Dimensions (between rails): 76" wide x 107" long
- Inside Trailer Bed Dimensions: 68" wide x 99" long
- Deck Height: 39"
- Upper Rail Height: 43"
- Utility Wall Height: 52"
- Coupler Ball Size: 2" ball
- Electrical: Seven-way round plug
- Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR): 3,500 lbs. torsion axle
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 2,995 lbs.
- Total Weight: (tent, trailer and frame) 1,245 lbs.
- Trailer Weight / Tent & Frame Weight: 995 lbs./ 250 lbs.
- Tongue Weight: 155 lbs.
- Tire Size: ST 205/D15C
- Lug Pattern: 5 on 4 ½
- Cold Tire Pressure: 50 psi
- Electric Brakes: Optional
- Exterior: 13 oz. mildew- and water-resistant marine canvas Strong double-stitched seams and reinforced corners
- Tent Frame: Powder-coated steel
- Interior: 96 square feet of interior space; Seven feet of headroom
- Set-Up: Time Set-up or take-down in less than two minutes
- Beds: Two(2) single beds (34" x 94" with 3" foam padding)
- Interior Table: Swing-up table (32" x 44" tabletop)
- Capacity: Sleeps 4-6
- *Standard package includes one (1) half-bed extension(Additional half bed extensions (up to 3) may be purchased to form double beds on either or both sides, or used as couch backs. )
Excellent unit to take on any adventure!! Call Today!!
"If you are ready to change the way you think about getting away, wait no longer-Jumping Jack is here!"
Taking it all with you has never been so easy. Whether in the hills, mountains, fishing, hunting, off-roading, or camping, the Jumping Jack carries all of your gear, provides an extremely comfortable living space, and can be set up and taken down in under five minutes. No other tent trailer can be configured in so many ways as the Jumping Jack line of trailers. Jumping Jacks easily and efficiently haul ATVs, motorcycles, canoes, bicycles, and all your gear in one compact, easy-to-tow package.
Jumping Jack Trailers, of Salt Lake City, Utah, has been manufacturing unique camping/utility trailers since 2002. The Standard 6x8 Utility model can carry two full-size ATVs, a side-by-side, motorcycles, and more on its upper deck. Its tough tubular steel construction, 15" wheels, and 3500 lb. torsion axle make it a great trailer, both traveling down the highway and traversing rough roads off the beaten path.
Once arriving at your destination, a spacious and durable tent is found neatly stored underneath the cargo deck. With the patented "jump-up" frame system, the tent requires no assembly to set up in mere seconds. The standard tent comes with two single beds, one on each side, and a swing-up table, with 7' of headroom and large windows all around. Many accessories are available to enhance the camper's experience, including bed extensions for transforming the single beds into double beds on one or both sides. With the wings locked upright and the tent package removed, it becomes a high-box utility trailer with 4' walls and 192 cubic ft. capacity. This style trailer is also available in the Explorer 4x6 (1 ATV), Mid 6x12 (3 ATV) and Jumbo 6x17 (4 ATV) size.
Jumping Jack is excited to introduce the new Blackout Upgrade, for all model sizes, for 2017. The Blackout models include new larger Diamond Tread Fenders to accommodate the 16" black Aluminum Alloy Wheels with 32" All Terrain Tires. The 4x6 and 6x8 models have a removable ball coupler that will accept a fully articulating hitch (not included). With its new BLACKED OUT branding, which includes the black/grey logo, black tent bag, and clear LED lens covers on the lights, it is one tough looking trailer….and it lives up to its looks.
Carefree RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes federal sales tax, all dealer fees and levies are included in the price listed. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 780-438-2008 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.