Need to Winterize Your Camper, Trailer, 5th Wheel, Toy Hauler or MotorHome? Need Storage? See below...
- Our service team provides the confidence you deserve. From a simple electrical repair, to a complete new roof, trust Carefree RV for all your RV service.
- We are committed and responsible in delivering a Carefree experience which means that if you have service issues on your holiday, our ‘jump to repair’ motto helps you to get back into ‘holiday mode’ quickly and efficiently.
- Combined with our large, well-equipped service bays, we provide exceptional after sales service repairs including factory warranty repairs for you, our valued customer.
- Whether you have purchased from us before, or you are a new customer looking for a skilled RV Service dealership, we offer a variety of RV services that are preferred by most insurance companies. All of us at Carefree RV are here to exceed your expectations when it's time to service your RV.
- Our fully stocked Parts Department ensures you of a speedy and quality repair. Carefree RV's professional and friendly staff are here to make your camping experience the best it can be.
Carefree's RV Service Packages -
FREE Winter Storage with ...
- FREE Winter Storage with Solar Panal Installation - Charger + Installation Included
- FREE Winter Storage with 30+ Inspection on Towables - Be Stressfree with Carefree
- FREE Winter Storage with 30+ Inspection on Motorized RVs - Protect Your Investment
We Specialize in Insurance Claims!
- From time to time, RV owners unfortunately will have a mishap with their RV or Coach and require our assistance of filing an insurance claim. Carefree RV will provide a same day estimate to your insurance company. We are the preferred RV repair facility for Aviva Insurance. From metal wall repairs to full fiberglass repairs, our complete collision repair facility can handle it all. With two 100’ service bays designated for insurance claims only, we are the Premiere insurance repair facility for the Edmonton and outlying areas. Your RV repairs will be completed in a timely and courteous manner.
or Call at
780-438-2008 or toll free at 1-877-217-2008
or email Lawrence at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
- The roof of your RV should be checked at least two times a year for not only sealant but also for punctures from tree branches and other items. Your windows, doors, and hatches need to be checked once a year to prevent any water damage. It is our job to check all sealants on every RV.